Pinasco, have introduced four new fitments for their “Flytech” ignition system for Classic Vespas, available through UK importer VE (UK).
The new fitments cater for owners of the Vespa Rally with Femsa ignition, SS180, GS 150, and the GS 160, adding extra reliability.
Pinasco’s "Flytech" ignition system with variable advance for Classic Vespas, is the result of a long research and development process, with the sole purpose of manufacturing a high quality, reliable, and long lasting product.
The features that make this product unique are impressive:
- Super light rotor with an internal steel bulkhead which protects both the magnets and the stator in case of crankshaft failure.
- Ballasts that are machined from solid metal, not tubing, which have been balanced and zinc plated.
- A high density nylon cooling fan that has an enhanced fin profile aimed at keeping the engine cool even in the worst conditions, increasing air flow by 20% compared to a standard flywheel.
- The die-cast aluminium stator plate features a graduated scale to allow easier setting of the engines ignition timing.
- The new fitments join the existing range of “Flytech” systems, which are available for many models of Classic Vespa including: PX125/200 Disc, PX125/200 EFL, PX125/150/200 E, P 125/200X, PK50 S/XL, PK100 S/XL, and PK125 S/ETS.
- VE (UK) have been supplying classic scooter parts from Pinasco for over 25 years, and stock all the popular products with a full spares backup. The Pinasco brand is well known throughout the classic Vespa scooter tuning world and offers excellent value for money.
To order the above or view the complete range of Pinasco performance products available for Classic Vespas from VE (UK) visit: www.ve-uk.com
You can now order online at www.ve-supermarket.co.uk
At the VE Supermarket - buy your parts - and we’ll dispatch your order same day - Direct to you by courier.
Alternatively you can visit www.ve-uk.com to locate a VE dealer near you.